quest for dr pepper quest for dr pepper

Average

I thought it was excellent for your first game. It would be better with a story with a less annoying song but overall it's pretty good.

randomdoodleman responds:

As I said this was my first submission, and I had not a clue about Newgrounds or Flash at the time (which was pretty much the reason why I stuck in a 1 second loop, I wouldn't of had a clue with a long song).

Flash Basketball Flash Basketball

Okay game

Okay game and never gets boring!
My best:

30 Second Timing: 14
Out of 20: 18/20
In a Row: 11

BR's Climate Chaos BR's Climate Chaos

BEST GAME ON NG!

Best game on Newgrounds! Amazing!!! How do you make 3D games? I am getting flash in the summer so I need to know some scripts.

Invader ZIM scene creator Invader ZIM scene creator

Good Job

Zim sucks but this makes it look great!

IZSBHR responds:

Thanks, but I think ZIM is awesome. Anyways, thanks for the compliment, I always liked the fresh smell of new reviews :)

how to make a game! how to make a game!

I LOVE THIS FLASH!

Okay that was PERFECT!!! That was the best "How to make" game I ever played! They should add this to the colletion!
I got a BIG qustion to ask...
I got Flash and Flash MX, but isn't there something else I am supossed to download something else? Tell me what it is.

ELFERRETO responds:

Wwwwweeelll.
thankyou so much for the great review, i am sure sooner or later they will put it in the collection (it might already be there!) and for the BIG question you asked, well i dont see why you got flash and flash MX, one of them would do fine, but first you need a computer, if you have gotten that then you are all ready to go, just install it, play around with it and hopefully learn it enough to make a nice game, anyways i dont think you need anything else then macromedia flash (or flash MX) anyways, we know that it is flash MX 7 but what version is the other one?. if you are having troubles making flash movies and you still reckon that you need to download some crazy program to make it work, then e-mail me and i will try to help you as much as i can ( or you could just pm me, might be easier ) anyways, one BIG problem you might have is if you just have flash PLAYER 7 or something and well then you need to go out to the store, and buy flash, if you are going to buy flash, then i suggest that you buy the latest version (at the current time (Thursday, December 7 2006) witch is Flash 8, anyways god luck with your flash experience and thanks for leaving the review.

Phew :) I finally finished that.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

I got a cuple of qustions to ask you,

1. Did you make Alien Hominid for Gamboy?
2. If you did, can you make a PS2 game or a gameboy game then tell me how you did it okay?
3. How do you make so good flash's?

Tell me all at ausem667891@yahoo. com
PLEASE SEND ME IT, PLEASE!

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Hey, Preety good!

Hey, Preety good! Please make another with a little mor characters! But I'm not saying that theres not that much character I'm just saying for a seqaul there should be mor character. DUH!

Halo PC Quiz Halo PC Quiz

THE BEST CRAP ON HERE!!!

THE BEST CRAP ON HERE!!! I mean what was that? I got all on Hard I think its to easy I am a Halo Master!

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

BEST FLASH EVER!!!

That was the best flash ever!!!

Jak 3: Gold Edition Jak 3: Gold Edition

OMG

You are very good on making games!